The application for the Certification Program is online.
• If you have never placed a Certification Program order, you will be prompted to order the initial service at full cost.
• If a previous Certification Program order expired within the last year, you will be prompted to reprocess the order.
• If you have already sat for the CGFNS Qualifying Exam®, you will be prompted to place an order for Re-Examination.
How to order: Once your Certification Program order status becomes Expired, you can reprocess it by following these instructions:
1. Log into your CGFNS Connect account
2. Choose the option to purchase CGFNS Services
3. At the service selection screen, choose Certification Program (CP) and select the appropriate application type
If it is within a year of your order's expiration date, you should be automatically prompted to order the reprocess service. Be sure to download the Certification Program Instructions for a complete guide to understand how the service works.
Refund Policy: CGFNS has a “no refund” policy for all programs, products and services. No refund is given after an order is submitted or if you made an error. If CGFNS makes an error, consideration for a refund will be given on a case-by-case basis.
Appeals Policy: CGFNS International has an Appeals Procedure that gives applicants the right to appeal an action by CGFNS. Applicants may submit a written notice of appeal to CGFNS for review by the appropriate CGFNS staff. Applicants will be notified whether their appeal request is granted or denied. Granted appeal requests are reviewed by the CGFNS Appeals Committee in accordance with the CGFNS International Appeals Procedure.
A service fee of $500 will be charged to applicants who have submitted an Appeal Request that has been granted a review by the CGFNS International Appeals Committee. Eligible applicants will receive information and notification regarding the Appeals Procedure and will be instructed to submit their payment online. Applicants filing an appeal request supported by the Appeals Committee are eligible for a refund of the service fee charged. Applicants should not remit payment until they have received the Official Appeals Procedure that explains the process in detail.