1. What are the steps to schedule the CGFNS Qualifying Exam®?
After you have been approved to take the CGFNS Qualifying Exam®, you will receive an Authorization to Test (ATT) email with a password and a registration link.
2. What are the required steps once I go to the CGFNS website?
Once you have entered your CGFNS ID number and password where requested, please follow these steps:
- Select your country and/or city to determine if there are any exam centers nearby.
- After you have located an exam center, you will be shown a calendar listing available test dates at that center.
- Navigate to the month of the exam in which you are interested. Available test dates will be highlighted in bold. If no test dates are listed, it may be that the exam center has no vacancies or is closed during the period of the test window selected.
- Select a date and time on the calendar for which you wish to sit for the CGFNS Qualifying Exam® and confirm your selection.
3. May I change my exam date or location once I have made a selection?
Yes. All changes must be done no later than 72 hours before the originally scheduled date and location.
4. The two test windows are not good for me. May I change them?
No. Unfortunately, you may not change the two test windows you are offered.
5. I could not go to the designated location and missed my exam. Can I get a refund?
No. If you do not show up for your scheduled exam, you are not eligible for a refund.
6. Can I reschedule a Qualifying Exam® using a fee I have already paid?
No. A fee paid for one Qualifying Exam® cannot be used for another Qualifying Exam®.