After you have been approved to take the CGFNS Qualifying Exam®, you will receive an Authorization to Test email with a password and a link to a the registration web site. Enter your CGFNS ID number and the password to log onto the site. Once you have logged on:
- Select your country and city to determine if there are any exam centers nearby.
- After you have located an exam center and selected it, you will be shown a calendar to find available test dates at the test center.
- Navigate to the month of the exam. Available test dates will be highlighted in bold. If no test dates are available, it may be possible that this test center has no vacancies or is closed during the period of the test window.
- Select a date on the calendar and time for which you wish to sit for the CGFNS Qualifying Exam® and confirm your selection.
Changing your Exam Date or Location
- If you need to change your exam date, you must change your exam date at least 72 hours before your originally scheduled exam.
- You may not change to a date outside the two test windows you have been offered.
- If you do not show up for your scheduled exam date, you will not be eligible for a refund and your fee cannot be used for a future exam.