If you have previously ordered a CES Professional and/or Academic report and need another report to be sent to either a new recipient or a previous recipient, you can order the CES re-evaluation at a reduced price. There are several things you should know about CES re-evaluation orders:
- For CES re-evaluation, an assessment review is completed based on the requirements of a specific recipient. Any new information that has been submitted since the last evaluation will be included in this evaluation.
- For reports that require verification of your licensure, updated validation may be required for re-evaluation if licensure information on file is more than three years old (or more than one year old in some cases).
- A re-evaluation can only be placed if your previous order was for a CES Professional Report or a CES Academic Report. If your previous CES order was placed prior to January 2011 resulting in a Healthcare and Science report or a Full Course-by-Course report, a re-evaluation cannot be ordered. In such cases either a CES Professional Report or a CES Academic Report must be ordered.
- Because CES Professional Report and CES Academic Report have been designed to meet specific requirements, they are not reporting on the same information. Therefore, they are not inter-changeable. If a previous order was for one report type, only this report type can be issued as a re-evaluation. For instance, if your previous order was for a Professional Report, you can order a re-evaluation of a Professional Report, but not of an Academic Report. If you need an Academic Report, you must order one at full cost.
You can order a CES re-evaluation by following these instructions:
- Log into your CGFNS Connect account
- Choose the option to purchase CGFNS Services
- At the service selection screen, choose Credentials Evaluation Service (CES)
- After you have selected the type of the report and the recipient, click on the Submit button
- If your previous report was the same type, Professional or Academic, you will be automatically prompted to order a re-evaluation