Purpose: If your CES order is not completed within a year's time due to inactivity, it will expire. You can reprocess your expired order, which will allow you another year to submit the necessary documentation to obtain a CES Professional and/or Academic Report.
Eligibility: You cannot apply for a reprocess of your expired order until the order status becomes expired. You have one year from the expiration date of the order to purchase the reprocess service. An order can only be reprocessed one time. If your order expires a second time, a new order must be placed at full cost to continue with the service.
How to order: Once your CES order status becomes expired, you can reprocess it by following these instructions:
- Log into your CGFNS Connect account
- Choose the option to purchase CGFNS Services
- At the service selection screen, choose Credentials Evaluation Service (CES)
- At the recipient selection screen, choose the same type of report and recipient as your expired order
- If it is within a year of your order's expiration date, you will be automatically prompted to order the reprocess service