For three of our services, the Certification Program, VisaScreen®: Visa Credentials Assessment and the International Standards for Professional Nurses (ISPN) Program, a passport photograph is required.
There are two ways to submit a photograph:
- Log in to your CGFNS Connect accountand upload a photo, or
- Print the CGFNS Photo Identification form, attach the photo, and submit by mail
Instructions for uploading a photograph:
- You should see a photo box containing the words "Applicant Photo Not Available" at the screen when you first log in.
- Click on the link "Upload your passport-sized photo online" next to the photo box.
- You will see a list of criteria the photo must meet to be accepted.
- Beneath the list is a button to browse your computer for a .jpg or .jpeg image file.
Please note: Crop your photo around the head and shoulders in portrait shape to avoid distortion when uploaded.
- After you have selected an image file and uploaded it, you will see how the photo will appear. You can then save it or upload a different one.
- Once you save your photo, you will not be able to upload a new one unless you contact CGFNS and request that your previous photo be deleted.
- If you are placing an order to renew your VisaScreen®certificate and need to upload a new photograph, you will be able to do so after you have placed your order.